Terms and Conditions
ABN 48 630 281 636
- Prices appearing hereon are net and exclusive of all taxes, State and Federal
- Any delivery date stated is an estimated delivery date only. The seller is not liable for any failure to meet such date. The buyer may apply to the seller for permission to cancel the agreement if such estimated is not met. The seller shall be determined to have effected delivery of goods the subject of this order as the address of the buyer. In the event that the goods cannot be so delivered to such address delivery shall be deemed to be effected at the time the goods leave the seller’s warehouse.
- The seller gives no warranty as to the fitness or suitability of the goods ordered or sold save and excepting such statutory warranties as are applicable under the Trade Practices Act 1974.
The buyer acknowledges that no warranty condition or representation has been given by the seller other than contained in these conditions.
- The order set out in the face hereof is not cancelled without the consent of the seller. Such cancellation must be written and must be received by the seller not more than 7 days after the date of the order. The seller reserves the right to cancel any order whenever such notice shall be received if the goods the subject of the order are already in production or the products are in stock.
In the event that the buyer refuses to accept delivery of the goods or fails to pay for the goods within the terms and conditions contained on the face hereof the seller shall be entitled at his option to cancel other orders received from the buyer without prejudice to its rights in respect of this order. This order or the shipment thereof is subject to limit or revocation for credit reasons by the seller at any time.
- No responsibility will be accepted for goods damaged after the date of delivery.
- All claims made by the buyer in respect of any goods the subject of this order shall be barred unless such claims shall be written and shall be made within 7 days of receipt of the goods by the buyer or otherwise as provided by the agreement the failure by the buyer to make a claim within the time provided herein shall be conclusive evidence that the goods conformed with the Order both as to quality and quantity.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained the property in the goods does not pass to the buyer until the price of such goods is paid to the seller. The buyer acknowledges that he holds the goods as bailee of the seller until payment of the price thereof shall be made. The seller shall at his discretion be entitled but not obligated to retake possession of the goods if payment is not made within the terms set out on the face hereof.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained the buyer is responsible for the payment of the price of the goods up in delivery or otherwise in accordance with the terms set out on the face hereof.
Withstanding the provision of Clause 7 hereof the buyer is entitled to sell the goods the subject of this Order in the ordinary course of carrying on his business but acknowledges that he holds the proceeds of such sale on trust for the seller until the purchase price of such goods shall be paid. All Contracts for the sale of the goods the subject of the Order shall be deemed to be made in the State in which the seller has his principle place of business but acknowledges that he holds the proceeds of such sale of trust for the seller until the purchase price of such goods shall be paid.
All contracts for the sale of the goods the subject of this Order shall be deemed to be made in the State in which the has his principle place of business shown on the face hereof. All payments shall be made to such principal place of business or as otherwise agreed in writing.
The forms of payment are as specified on the face of the order. The seller shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate of two percent (2%) per month on any sum overdue in excess of thirty (30) days from expiry of such terms. The Company reserves the right to withdraw discount at anytime without prior notice.
- An order for the goods appearing on the face hereof is subject to such terms and conditions and subject to the terms of payment and discount appearing on the face hereof. These terms and conditions are the whole of the agreement between the parties and no representatives of the seller unless specifically authorized in writing by him who has authority to amend or vary such terms.
- Immediate notification to the Account Dept. With Integrity of any alternation to ownership, legal entity or trading style disclosed in this application.
- No claim for damaged goods, shall be recognized by the Company unless the same is made in writing within 7 days of the date of delivery. All reasonable claims so notified to the Company shall be recognized. Notwithstanding such complaint, payment for those items acknowledges as correct shall be made in accordance with the agreed terms of trading.
- Goods shall not be returned to the Company without the Company’s prior authorization, goods returned without prior authorization will not be the responsibility of the Company. Freight for any goods returned will be at the customers expenses.
- The property of the goods shall not pass until full payment of the purchase price. All risk for loss or damage after delivery is to the purchaser’s account.